Marketing Your Home
Not all homes are created equal and neither are all REALTORS®. What sets me apart is my attention to the highest level of performance for all my clients. It’s reported that over 70% of all first inquiries regarding real estate use the Internet. Therefore, I’ve placed critical importance on the use of both technology and fundamental applications to insure you the most satisfaction throughout the process. They are as follows:
- Property Flyer – Yvonne will prepare a professional marketing sales tool including graphics and highlights of your home to distribute to the brokerage community and potential buyers.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) – Information about your home will be included in the Multiple Listing Service, a database of currently available properties accessible by real estate professionals.
- Other Brokers/Agents – We cooperate with and invite other brokers and agents in the community to tour your home in order to find a buyer.
Yvonne will arrange the Broker tour and Coldwell Banker agent tour to maximize the exposure for all her listings
- Relocation Connections – Prospects for your home also come from relocation services, corporations, executive search firms, and fellow associates who keep track of potential buyers and maintain relationships with former clients.
- The Internet – With approximately 95% of today’s consumers utilizing the Internet for real estate information, we employ a robust set of tools and resources to make your home available for preview.
- My website
- My broker’s website (Coldwell Banker.com & ColdwellBankerHomes.com)
Through Web syndication, your property may be featured on as many as 900 websites around the country
- Email alert- My website also features an automated MLS search for clients who are seeking properties. They can initiate their search on my site and receive emails daily with listings that meet their criteria. Your home will be featured in that service.
- Spotlight property electronic brochure with specific domain name
- I can provide you with periodic status reports including buyer reactions to your home, allowing me to continually evaluate and reassess our marketing strategy.
Step 1: Preparing the Home for Sale
- Property Inspection – Before we list your home, we will inspect and identify improvements that could increase profit on the sale.
- Staging – Yvonne is a certified Accredited Staging Professional and Yvonne will provide Free Staging Services to all her sellers so it can be presented in its best possible light.
- Yvonne will arrange for a Professional Cleaning Service to get the house clean, shiny, and ready for sale!
- Establishing Goals – Markets can fluctuate so it’s important to establish your goals so that we can work hard to meet them.
- Listing Price – Establishing a competitive listing price is critical to the success of the sale. With my expert knowledge of the area and use of advance CMA tools, I will derive the right price and get you the most we can for your home
- Relocation – Prospects for your home also come from relocation services, corporations, executive search firms and fellow associates who keep track of potential buyers and maintain relationships with former clients.
Step 2: Promoting the Property
- Digital photography – Once your home is ready to list, I will have professional quality digital photos taken
- Full-color property brochures – I will prepare professional brochures including graphics and highlights of your home to distribute to the brokerage community and potential buyers
- Full-color postcards- Postcards of your home will be designed and distributed at showings, open houses, public venues, and through direct mail
- Yard Sign- A professional yard sign will be displayed in front of your home
- Social Media- The home will not only be marketed to hundreds of real estate websites, but also across my social media platforms
Step 3: Showing Your Home
- Broker/Agent Open House – We will invite all local brokers and agents to view your home.
- Public Open House – Following the agent/broker open house we will hold a public open house and present your home to the general public. Agents and potential buyers can also request for private showings.
- Marketing Kits – All materials regarding the promotion of your home i.e., flyers, brochures, business cards and media kits will be available on onsite.
Step 4: Expectations
All calls and email inquiries regarding your home are followed up immediately.
Access to your property will be secured by us though secure lockboxes and no one will gain admittance to your property without our permission.
Questions? Contact me directly on my cell at 408-674-4418 or email me at Yvonne.Yang@cbnorcal.com.